Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Sunshine and Card Pairs!

The sun is back! And this makes me want to craft, post and do a host of other things. Among many, I am going to bring in my *new* (ahem, garage sale) bike that I posted about the other day into a local bike shop for a seat adjustment (I'm too short) and a lookover for safety purposes. Simple pleasures :o)

I want to post some of my latest (and greatest?) - card pairs!
In the beginning of Alathea Papergoods I posted lots of card sets, and while I still have some left I have begun to post singles and pairs. While singles are always great for the right occasion, I think pairs are a great way to make sure you have a card on hand for whatever occasion pops up (that you forgot???). AND no worries when one is used, bc you have a back up!

Check out a few that are currently for sale in my shop:







(Most of the singles can be ordered as pairs too... hint, hint)

Hope you all enjoy the sunshine and this little peek into my shop!

Sara

1 comment:

  1. I do like the soft colors of your cards...very pretty!

    (catcalls from CAST!)

    ReplyDelete